ESPectro32 + ALORA V2 Development Kit is a complete development kit consists of two feature-packed development boards that can be used at will to make a wide range of IoT projects. As the Official Hackathon Kit for Republic of IoT Hackathon 2017, it can be utilized by makers from all levels of expertise, whether those who are just starting out or those who with seasoned experience.
Here are the details of each development boards.
Based on ESP32, ESPectro32 is a powerful development board with built-in USB TTL CP2104 that allows you to program the board as easy as plug-and-play. Utilizing ESPectro32’s Neopixel LED and LED Matrix with Charlieplexing method that can be used as indicator. Expand it’s usefulness by taking advantage of the built-in Bluetooth v4, MicroSD card slot, and more.
- ESP32 as Microcontroller
- Built-in USB to TTL using CP2104
- 2×20 Pin Header Breakout
- LED matrix 7×7 controlled by charlieplexing method using IS31FL3731
- Built-in Neopixel LED
- Provide capacitive touch area
- Reset and flash button
- Micro SD card slot
- Power: LiPo battery via JST connector, or 5V~6V via Micro USB connector
- Built-in Photo Transistor
- I2C and GPIO grove connector
- Compatible I2C 2.54mm pin header for extended OLED
Jam-packed with a wide range of sensors, the Alora V2 is the perfect solution to try out environment-based projects. Take full advantage of its temperature and humidity, light, and air quality sensor to build awesome projects such ranging from a portable weather station, personal health care, or whatever projects you can think of.
In addition to ESPectro32, Alora V2 is fully compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi, so you can integrate it with your existing projects, whatever the microcontroller.
- IMU Sensor (LSM9DS1)
- Temperature & Humidity (BME280 & HDC1080)
- Light Sensor (TSL25911)
- Air Quality Sensor (CCS811)
- Mic (SPH0645LM4H via I2S)
- Magnetic Sensor (AH1884)
- GPIO Expander (SX1509)
- Analog Expander (MAX11609)
- GPS Module
- Neopixel LED
- I2C Grove Connector
- GPIO Grove Connector
- Analog Grove Connector
- Can use Rain and Wind Sensor