Description: ESPectro Core helps makers of all levels of expertise to be more productive and head straight to doing things that matter. Equipped with the abilities to do both auto-flashing and manual-flashing, it caters to all kinds of makers who prefers their own way of flashing. It also has programmable LED, RGB LED, and button should the makers wish for fancy experimentations. Topped with a battery input, makers can do way more stuff with ESPectro Core.
- ESP8266 ESP-12F as the brain
- Breaking out all ESP-12F pins to get the most of it
- Built-in USB to TTL
- Auto-flashing, no need to keep pressing reset and flash button before uploading your sketches/firmware
- Reset and flash button, are still provided
- Built-in programmable LED and button
- RGB LED (WS2812 or also known as Neopixel), selectable to be driven either by GPIO using bit-banging method, or I2S method
- I2C Grove connector
- Pin header for directly plugging-in I2C OLED display
- Power: LiPo battery via JST connector, or 5V~6V via Micro USB connector
- PatientCare. Combination of smart building and wearable to monitor patient well-being to improve patient care service. Hardware used: ESPectro Core; LoRa Raspberry Pi Hat; LoRa Backpack.